Monday, May 16, 2011

Kutcher Makes it Two and a Half


Ashton Kutcher is now officially the new Charlie Sheen on the hit comedy "Two and a Half Men" that airs on CBS. This is a big break for the producers of the show to find a new, extremely well-known star. Kutcher has over 6 million twitter followers, has produced a hit TV show, "punk'd," starred in on the TV sitcom "That 70s Show," and lately been all over movie theaters. 

Kutcher seems extremely excited about his new roll and had this to say about Charlie Sheen, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people."

Sheen, in a written statement, said "Ashton Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer. Oh wait, so am I!!! Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB. Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there." Sounds a little bitter to me, what do you think?

So lets be honest, is Ashton going to bring in the laughs that Sheen did? I laughed out loud all the time during this show…I don't want to get punk'd this time around. 

By: Brandon Gumaer

No comments:

Post a Comment